These Consulting Services focus on assisting Clients achieve their Agile + Lean Architecture & Design project goals:
- Architecture, analysis and design. Includes facilitating Agile Modeling skills and best practices for precisely specifying scalable and secure Agile enterprise architectures.
- Business process modeling. Includes facilitating business process modeling skills and best practices, reviewing models and specifications, answering questions, and suggesting alternative solutions.
- Agile Modeling standards selection and implementation. Agile Modeling standards supported include language standards (UML, SysML, BPMN), interoperability standards (XMI, MOF), and enterprise architecture framework standards (DoDAF/MODAF/DNDF/NAF, UPDM, TOGAF).
- Agile Modeling process selection and customization. Includes adapting Agile Modeling processes to meet Agile development process team and project needs. Agile development processes supported include Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP); others on request. Agile Modeling processes can also be adapted to support Agile variants of Model-Based Engineering processes, such as Unified Process and Harmony/SE.
- Agile modeling tool selection and customization. Visual modeling tools that comply with the relevant Agile Modeling standards are supported (Sparx Enterprise Architect, MagicDraw, UModel, others on request).
- Project planning and team building. Includes adapting your project planning process to incorporate an iterative, incremental Agile Modeling process.